Monday, August 11, 2014

Music Monday

Lykke Li.
That name caught my attention way back in 2009, as I was reading the 2009 Coachella line-up. The first song I listened to was a remix by Kleerup of her track, Until We Bleed. After the wide spread love of the indie dream pop, love song Little Bit, Lykke Li was a common name. Back in the LittleMissEarworm days, Lykke Li was a common musician I would post about. I posted about her once here. She would perform live obn the streets back in the day. with just a small group of people, a few instruments and a lot of talent.
It's been five years since I've seen her perform live and tomorrow will mark the return of this magic to my ears. I'm excited to see how she's grown as an artist and as a women. Posts from the show to follow!
Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment