Monday, July 28, 2014

Music Monday...

To say, it's been a while is an understatement. It's been too long and I'm not proud.
Life, work, reality, new-age motherhood and love is all a balance, a balance that I'm still trying to ride out.
I've been inspired to ride this wave again, it's always crazy to me where inspiration comes from. The key for me has always been, not looking for it.

Throughout these long months I've written down some special tunes I've come across, traveled to amazing destinations and have collected some beautiful images along the way. But that's another day. Music Monday, first. Lindsey Buckingham's Big Love has been an all time favorite of mine, so when I came across this remix, I just about feel in love. It's the perfect summer song. CFCF a.k.a Michael Silver, is an Canadian based one man duo (if you will). CFCF's Continent, came out back in 2009, but it fits perfectly with the sounds of a 2014 summer. Similar to artist like, Poolside (on the Pacific Festival 2014 lineup), and Real Estate (also, on the FYF 2014 lineup). I hope I see more of CFCF around!
So, here's to 2014 summer sounds and blogging!

-Cheers



No comments:

Post a Comment